1. The best and hardest game we ever played between school lectures
Image Courtesy : https://i.pinimg.com
2. Messages were different when there were no whatsapp and snapchats.
Image Courtesy: http://cdn.skim.gs/images/i5jxrv5oh2yowukievo1/
3. Listening to music on an actual cassette player.
Image Courtesy: https://cmeimg-a.akamaihd.ne
4. TV shows like Hip Hip Hurray, Remix, Shaka Laka Boom Boom were our daily dose of entertainment.
Image Courtesy: http://media2.intoday.in
5. Simple yet delicious candies kept us content.
Image Courtesy: arm2.static.flickr.com
6. When leisure time was spent reading Chacha Chaudhary and Tin Tin comics and not on Facebook and Snapchat
'Image Courtesy: https://d1u4oo4rb13yy8.cloudfront.net/
7. And when we actually went out-doors and played games with our friends.
Image Courtesy: http://www.desitoys.in/blog/
8. Phantom cigarette was a really cool thing.
Image Courtesy: http://www.dailymoss.com
9. MSN and Yahoo chats was our jam and we could spend hours talking to people we barely knew.
Image Courtesy: http://www.kids-online.net
10. And last but not the least, Ekta Kapoor serials like Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasauti Zindagi Ki ruled the prime time soap era and we had to unwillingly watch them because of our mothers.
Image Courtesy: https://i.pinimg.com/
(Authored: 9amstories editorial)